Homeluxurys is reader-supported We independently research, test, review, and recommend the best products. We may earn a commission through products purchased using links on this page.
Best Overall: TEMPUR-Egyptian Cotton Champagne Sheet Set
Best Deep Pocket Sheets For Adjustable Beds: SONORO KATE Sheets
Best for Adjustable Beds: Split King Sheets for Adjustable Bed
Best Soft Sheets: Southshore Fine Living Linens Extra Deep Pocket Sheet Set
Best Luxury: Tempur-Pedic Cool Luxury Sheet Set
Best Cotton: California Design Den Luxury Cotton Sheet Set
Best For Hot Sleepers: LuxClub Bamboo Sheet Set
Best Flat Sheet: CGK Unlimited Sheets
Best Value: Empyrean Bedding Sheets
Best Fitted sheets: COSMOPLUS Fitted Sheet
Best sheets for Tempurpedic mattress: How to Choose the Best
- 1 Best sheets for Tempurpedic mattress: How to Choose the Best
- 2 The Best Sheets for Tempurpedic Mattress
- 3 TEMPUR-Egyptian Cotton Champagne Sheet Set
- 4 Tempurpedic cooling luxury sheets set
- 5 SONORO KATE Sheets
- 6 Southshore Fine Living Linens Extra Deep Pocket Sheet Set
- 7 Best Cotton: California Design Den Luxury Cotton Sheet Set
- 8 Best For Hot Sleepers: LuxClub Bamboo Sheet Set
- 9 CGK Unlimited Sheets
- 10 Empyrean Bedding Sheets
- 11 Comfort Spaces Sheets
- 12 LuxClub Sheets
- 13 SHEEX Sheets
- 14 LBRO2M Bed Sheet
- 15 Best fitted sheets for tempurpedic mattress: COSMOPLUS Fitted Sheet
- 16 Split King Royal Collection 1900 Sheets
- 17 Tempurpedic cool luxury sheet set
- 18 What to Look for Before Buying?
- 19 Do adjustable bed sheets require special care?
- 20 How deep are Tempurpedic mattresses
- 21 The right way to put sheets on a Tempurpedic bed
- 22 What size sheets for Tempur-pedic split king
- 23 How thick is a Tempurpedic mattress
- 24 The right way to keep sheets on a Tempur-Pedic mattress?
- 25 Sheets won’t stay on the Tempurpedic mattress
- 26 What types of bed sheets work best with memory foam?
- 27 What kind of sheets work best for adjustable beds?
- 28 Are bamboo sheets good for memory foam?
- 29 How Do You Put Sheets on A Tempur-Pedic Adjustable Bed?
- 30 Are Flannel Sheets Safe to Use on a Tempur-Pedic Mattress?
- 31 On a Tempur-Pedic mattress, can I use regular sheets?
- 32 How Do You Wash Tempur Sheets?
- 33 Is A Tempurpedic Mattress Good for Side Sleepers?
- 34 Should I Get Medium or Firm Tempur-Pedic?
Tempur-Pedic mattresses are famous for being some of the most comfortable and supportive mattresses on the market. However, to get the most out of your Tempur-Pedic mattress, it is important to choose sheets that are made of cooling or lightweight fabrics. This is because a standard Tempur-Pedic mattress is 12 inches thick and made of supportive memory foam, which can lead to overheating if the wrong sheets are used.
When looking for the best sheets to use with a Tempurpedic mattress, there are a few key factors to keep in mind.
- First, you’ll want to consider how soft and lightweight the sheets are. They should be easy to move around and comfortable against your skin.
- Second, you’ll want to consider how breathable the sheets are. If your mattress is already quite firm, you’ll want sheets that will allow air to circulate and prevent heat build-up.
- Finally, you’ll want to consider how durable the sheets are. They should be able to withstand frequent washing without shrinking or becoming discolored.
The Best Sheets for Tempurpedic Mattress
If you’re looking for a luxurious and comfortable sheet set to use with your Tempur-Pedic mattress, look no further than the TEMPUR-Egyptian Cotton Champagne Sheet Set. This set includes fitted sheets, flat sheets, and pillowcases in a beautiful champagne color, and it’s designed to fit any TEMPUR-Pedic mattress perfectly. The unique patented golden corner straps and super-strong elastic binding guarantee a snug fit, while the machine washable construction makes them easy to care for. Made with a luxurious multi-direction weave and lock-stitch, these sheets are sure to last long term.
- Durable and luxurious
- Comfortable and plush
- Fit is tailored
The Tempur-Pedic cool luxury sheet set is made with a blend of Tencel and Refibra technology that improves breathability through moisture absorption and release to keep you comfortable through the night. The sheets fit mattresses up to 16-inches deep and are machine washable for easy care. The 400-thread count luxurious fabric is soft as silk and cooler than cotton.
- Fits mattresses up to 16-inches deep:
- Cool luxury sheets:
- Wrinkles on Washing
- Over Priced
SONORO KATE sheets are some of the most luxurious and high-quality sheets on the market. They are made with a very deep pocket for 16-inch mattresses, machine-washable fabric that is resistant to fading and wrinkling, and a variety of other features that make them a great choice for any home.
- Soft and comfortable
- Reduced overheating at night
- Minimal Wrinkling
- Feel similar to cotton sheets:
- Thin and lightweight:
The Southshore Fine Living Linens Extra Deep Pocket Sheet Set is a great choice if you have a deep mattress. The fitted sheet is 21 inches deep and will fit any toppers or mattresses comfortably. The all-around elastic on the fitted sheet ensures that it will stay in place, even on the most luxurious of mattresses. The sheet sets are made with premium quality, lightweight, and breathable fabric which makes them easy to care for and fade-resistant.
- Fitted sheets fit deep mattresses
- Easy care
- More softness
- Stain-prone: The fabric is prone to stains, even after careful washing.
- Cheap manufacturing: The sheets are made in China, which may not be ideal for some people.
Best Cotton: California Design Den Luxury Cotton Sheet Set
California Design Den Luxury Cotton Sheet Set is a great pick for anyone with a Tempurpedic mattress. The sheets are smooth, crisp, and weighty while retaining the breathability cotton is famous for. The sheets are also suitable for mattresses up to 16 inches deep and come with a fitted sheet and two pillowcases. Additionally, the sheets are certified to be free of any potentially harmful chemicals, making them a good pick for anyone with sensitivities.
- Luxurious sheets: The sheets are thick, sturdy, and crisp.
- Breath well
- Keeps you cool in high temperatures
- Wrinkles: The sheets wrinkles easily, but this is to be expected with cotton.
Best For Hot Sleepers: LuxClub Bamboo Sheet Set
If you’re looking for some high-quality sheets to go with your Tempur-Pedic mattress, then you’ll want to check out the LuxClub Bamboo Sheet Set. Made of a blend of bamboo viscose and rayon, these sheets are extremely breathable and temperature-regulating, meaning they’ll keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Plus, the bamboo viscose used in this fabric blend is naturally antibacterial, so you won’t have to worry about any nasty smells building up over time. The set comes with a fitted sheet with a generous 18-inch pocket, making it perfect for your Tempur-Pedic, even if you have a mattress topper.
- Increased durability: The bamboo sheets are twice as durable as high thread count cotton sheets.
- Increased softness: The bamboo sheets are just as soft as the high thread count cotton sheets,
- Soft and smooth: The sheets are soft to the touch and smooth.
- Fit well on a king-sized bed: The sheets fit well on a king-sized bed, avoiding discomfort for those with sensitive skin.
- Feel luxurious: The sheets feel luxurious when touched, making it easy to fall asleep.
- They are not breathable: The sheets are not breathable and will become gross after a few washes.
- They are thin: These sheets are very thin and would not last more than a few washes.
The CGK Unlimited Sheets 4-piece bed sheet set is made of high-quality brushed microfiber yarns. The sheets are fitted and deep pockets fit mattresses up to around 16 inches deep. The sheets are very soft and feel the difference. In addition, they are made in the USA.
- Soft and comfortable
- Stay cool
- Quality is excellent
- Pilling or toasting does not occur
- The fitted sheet is too wide
- Pocket on side of pillow cases is shallow
- Not very sturdy
The Empyrean Bedding king deep pocket fitted sheet is designed to fit mattresses up to 24″ high. It is made from premium, high-quality material that is resistant to pulling and snagging.
The Empyrean Bedding king deep pocket fitted sheet is a great choice for those with a Tempurpedic mattress. The sheet is made of 100% cotton and is machine washable in cold water. It can be tumble dried on low, and it is fade, stain, shrink, and wrinkle resistant.
- Stay on better: The deep pockets on the sheets make them stay on better than other sheets.
- Are soft and comfortable:
- Mismatched straps: The straps on the mattress are mismatched, which makes it look dirty or used.
Comfort Spaces sheets are made with a blend of ultra-fine microfiber and moisture-absorbing CoolMax fabric. The CoolMax fabric pulls moisture away from the skin and spreads it across the fabric, helping to speed up evaporation. They are perfect for those who are hot sleepers and have excessive night sweating. Do not bleach
- Keeps you cooler and drier:
- Perfect for warmer weather: help those who are hot sleepers with excessive night sweating.
- Machine washable and dryer friendly:
- Thin and cheap:
LuxClub sheets are some of the best sheets you can buy for your Tempurpedic mattress. They are made of a high-quality blend of cotton and polyester, which makes them softer than 100% cotton sheet sets. They also breath better than hotel sheets, thanks to their percale weave process. This helps maximize temperature regulation, keeping you cool all night long. And if that’s not enough, LuxClub is also an eco-friendly company, committed to making sustainable products.
- Softest sheets
- Cooling sheet
- Eco friendly
- Fit well
- Looks and feels like synthetic
- Made cheaply: The sheet material is designed to be produced quickly and cheaply, which may not be ideal quality-wise.
Sheex is a company that makes sheets and pillowcases made of performance fabric. These sheets are designed to maximize air and moisture release, keeping you cool and comfortable all night long. They are also thermoregulating, meaning they keep your body temperature low by wicking away moisture. The sheets get softer with every wash and feel incredibly silky on your skin.
- Superior ventilation
- Thermoregulating quick-drying temperature control:
- Soft athletic fabric:
- Durable and wrinkle free.
- Easy care
- Reduces night sweating
- Lack of cooling effect
- Difficult to keep in place
The LBRO2M bed sheet is made with a soft and durable brushed microfiber fabric. This makes it resistant to wrinkles, pilling, and fading. Additionally, the fabric is breathable and helps keep you cool during sleep. The bed sheet is fully elasticized and fits almost any mattress. Finally, the sizing is designed to fit almost any mattress, ensuring a secure fit that won’t slip or move around.
- Soft, smooth feel
- Durable fabric
- Sustainably made
- Durable and will last.
- No elastic band in corners
- No side pockets
The COSMOPLUS Fitted Sheet is a stretch-fit sheet that uses magic 4-way high stretch technology to keep the sheets in place. The sheet is available in twin, full, queen, and king sizes, and comes in a variety of luxurious bedroom colors. The deep-pocketed fitted sheet design and 4-way corner stretch helps the better fit for traditional mattresses and air mattresses. The sheet is suitable for both traditional mattresses and air bed mattresses from 8″ up to 14″.
- Fitted Sheets: Stays in Place
- Pilling Can be Seen
The Royal Collection 1900 sheets are designed to fit mattresses up to 16″ thick. The sheets are made with high-quality brushed microfiber yarns that help keep you cooler in summer and warmer in winter. The sheets are also designed to last for years and years of luxury and comfort.
- Long-lasting and durable:
- Fit well: The sheet set fits into Tempur-Pedic king split mattress perfectly.
- Soft and does not come off corners of the fitted sheet.
- Keeps you comfortable:
- Poor construction: The sheets are poorly constructed, with seams that are already coming apart and an inferior tiedown system in the corners.
- They are Microfiber blended sheets that may not be as durable as desired.
- Finishing not up to 1900 thread count level
Tempur-Pedic is a company that makes memory foam mattresses. These sheets are made specifically to be used with their mattresses, but can also be used with other brands of memory foam mattresses. The materials used in these sheets are Tencel Lyocell and Refibra, which are designed to absorb body heat and moisture. Cotton is not made from these fibers, it’s just a comparison. These sheets are also made of soft fibers that wick up to 50% more moisture than cotton.
What to Look for Before Buying?
When looking for adjustable bed sheets, there are a few factors you should consider. The first is the type of fabric material. You will want to choose a sheet set that is compatible with your Tempurpedic mattress. Egyptian cotton is a popular choice because it is smooth and luxurious, but it has a higher price point than other sheet sets. Microfiber sheets are more breathable and softer than other synthetics, making them a good option for those who sleep hot.
When looking for sheets, there are a few things you should consider. The first is the type of fabric- basic polyester blends are more affordable, but thread count is important to look at. Thread count tells us the quality of the sheets- it is measured by how many threads are in one square inch of the fabric. Most sheets have a thread count between 80 and 200, but Tempurpedic sheets boast a thread count of 250 or more.
Do adjustable bed sheets require special care?
To maintain the sheets on the mattress while it moves with the adjustable base, you need some unique features. Your sheets are kept in place on the bed by extra-deep fitted sheets, oversized flat sheets fastened with sheet straps, or suspenders placed under the mattress.
How deep are Tempurpedic mattresses
Tempurpedic mattresses come in a range of depths, from 10 inches to 15 inches. The ideal depth for a Tempurpedic mattress is 12 inches, as this provides the right amount of support and comfort.
The right way to put sheets on a Tempurpedic bed
There are a few things you should keep in mind when putting sheets on your Tempurpedic mattress. One is that it’s better to use fitted sheets with deep pockets, as they feature elastic edges on their perimeter which will hold your mattress as it moves. Additionally, make sure your sheets are not too large; otherwise, they will not fit on your mattress.
What size sheets for Tempur-pedic split king
For a typical king-size mattress, just one sheet will do. However, a split king is made up of two Twin XL mattresses, which is why your split king requires two Twin XL sheets.
How thick is a Tempurpedic mattress
Tempurpedic mattresses come in a range of different thicknesses, from 8” to 12”. The thicker the mattress, the more comfort it will provide. If you are looking for a luxurious and comfortable sleep experience, then a Tempurpedic mattress is a great option.
The right way to keep sheets on a Tempur-Pedic mattress?
Sheet suspenders are a great way to keep sheets in place on a Tempur-Pedic mattress. They are adjustable straps that go around the corners of the bed and attach to the sheet, keeping it from bunching up or sliding off. This is especially important on a Tempur-Pedic mattress, as the material is very slick and can cause sheets to move around.
Sheets won’t stay on the Tempurpedic mattress
Tempurpedic mattresses are known for being quite comfortable, but they can be a bit tricky when it comes to keeping the sheets in place. One way to help with this is by using suspenders. There are suspender clips that you can buy on Amazon that work well with Tempurpedic mattresses and they’re pretty cheap.
What types of bed sheets work best with memory foam?
There are a variety of sheets you can choose from to sleep on your memory foam mattress, but bamboo sheets are the best option. They are softer than other materials, more durable, and hypoallergenic. Additionally, bamboo sheets wick moisture away from the body, keeping you cool and comfortable all night long.
What kind of sheets work best for adjustable beds?
For an adjustable bed fitted sheets with deep pockets are a good option because they will tightly wrap around the edges of your mattress. Fitted sheets are less likely to slip off your mattress as you adjust the bed’s angle, but it is important to make sure that your sheets are not too large.
Are bamboo sheets good for memory foam?
Bamboo sheets are a good option for people who have a memory foam mattress. They are naturally antibacterial and breathable, which helps to keep the mattress clean and cool. Additionally, bamboo sheets are lightweight and comfortable, which can make them a better choice than other types of sheets.
How Do You Put Sheets on A Tempur-Pedic Adjustable Bed?
You must lift the head and foot of the mattress on a Tempur-Pedic adjustable bed in order to cover it with a sheet. After doing that, cover the mattress with the sheet’s four corners. Return the mattress to its original position by lowering it. Be sure to set the head and foot of the bed in the desired position after putting the sheet on the bed.
Are Flannel Sheets Safe to Use on a Tempur-Pedic Mattress?
On a Tempurpedic mattress, you can use any kind of bedding, even flannel. What you do need to take into account, though, is that Tempurpedic mattresses frequently have a tendency to be dense and lack flow. If you like to stay warm in bed, flannel sheets might be a smart choice. Otherwise, you might want to think about obtaining something more breathable if you tend to sleep overheated.
On a Tempur-Pedic mattress, can I use regular sheets?
You can use any type of sheets on a Tempur-Pedic mattress. However, the better options are fitted sheets that will stay in place and not move around. Additionally, there are sheets specifically designed to keep you cool while you sleep. These may be a better option if you find that your Tempur-Pedic mattress is too warm for your liking.
How Do You Wash Tempur Sheets?
Tempurpedic sheets should be cleaned using cold water settings and air drying. This will help to protect the fabric and keep them looking new for longer. You should avoid using harsh chemicals while washing these sheets. Additionally, most of them are wrinkle-free, so you don’t have to worry about having to iron them.
Is A Tempurpedic Mattress Good for Side Sleepers?
Tempurpedic mattresses are some of the best mattresses for side sleepers. They contour to the body and provide pressure relief, which is essential for those who sleep on their sides. If you are a side sleeper and are looking for a mattress that will meet your needs, then a Tempurpedic mattress is a great option.
Should I Get Medium or Firm Tempur-Pedic?
There are many people who have a difficult time choosing between the medium and firm versions of the Tempur-Pedic mattress. The main difference between the two is that the medium one gives more pressure relief on your shoulders if you are a side sleeper. If you mostly sleep on your back or stomach, you must go for the firm Tempurpedic mattress.
Best pillows for side sleepers
Best Pillows for Back Sleepers
Best pillows for stomach sleepers
Best Blanket Hoodie List
How to cut Aloe Vera Plant
Best slippers for plantar fasciitis
Best Slippers for Flat Feet
Best soil for succulents
Best potting soil for indoor plants
Best Soil for Aloe Vera
Best soil for snake plant
Best soil for vegetable garden
Best soil for pothos
Best soil for tomatoes
Best soil for roses plant
Best soil for money tree
Best soil for Christmas Cactus
Best soil for outdoor potted plant
Best Terrarium Plants
Best Water Plants for Indoors and Backyard Ponds
Yellow flowering shrubs